Monday 18 June 2012

My Gap for Toddler Addiction


Shopping is an addiction. Period.

But if you have a little princess... a baby princess, a toddler princess or a tweeny princess...
Shopping is beyond addiction. Sometimes it becomes a vocation.

However, personally, I made rules to curtail my shopping spree to becoming an addiction.

Rule No. 1 - Never hesitate to shop around. (That's why retail stores offer price-match.)
Rule No. 2 - Shop only to what suits your lifestyle. (Seriously, you don't need a Louis Vuitton purse to babysit or a Burberry umbrella to sit the dog)
Rule No. 3 - Wait for Sale Event. (That's why they got special sales event...and 4-words for you --- end.of.season.sale ---)
Rule No. 4 - Bring those coupons. (It helps save you a LOT of bucks)
Rule No. 5 - "Sale" is the new word for smart shopping. (Really, who won't care for extra savings?)

I know what you're thinking. I'm too cheap!!!
Gurl... read my lips ---I am just using my brains. At least for some moment in my life, I am using it in one of my passion - shopping.

I am not picky with brands. I always believe in spending wisely, especially not buying stuffs because of brand names. Never been my style. Never been reasonable for me. Maybe, unless I am super rich with enough cash to spend for stuffs I don't need but would like to buy. That is luxury at it's best and boy, I have enough family out there who would need more than one brand name stuffs I could purchase.

For my little princess.... I am most addicted to shop.

With hubby's consent, spending for her is sometimes, beyond my reason and rules.
How can i resist?
But resist I must... and reason I have to.

But that doesn't stop me from styling her from head to toe.

As a baby, Carters and H & M were my favourites.
As a toddler princess, GAP has been my most frequented stores.

As much as I try to avoid the new arrival rack... my heart can't help but skip a beat. They just have awesome colors that could enhance you little one's personality.
Of course, as always, I would go straight to the sale rack. And for whatever reason, I always end up buying something.

Here's few of the stuffs Khloe had shone with this outfits...






My heart says.... buy her more.
My brain says.... no matter what brand is... it's about style.

I am so glad.... at some point... I do have a sense of style. 

LOL.

#Love.Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment